- Community Systems Strengthening
- CSWG on AIDS in the Post-2015 development process
- Global Fund Advocacy
- International AIDS Conference
- Prevention of Vertical Transmission
- Robert Carr Award
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2012
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2014
- Toolkit: Working Together
- Universal Access/ Post MDG 2015 Agenda
Announcements and Action Items
Get Involved in the High Level Meeting on HIV/AIDS in 2016. Click here to read the Action Alert in English, French, Russian and Spanish and find out how.
The Robert Carr Research Award, established in 2014, and its companion Memorial Lecture, celebrate Dr Carr’s enduring vision of communities and academia collaborating to advance human rights-based policies and practices aimed at ending AIDS.
ICASO is pleased to announce the launch of our AIDS 2016 community guide in partnership with ICAD, and as an important way to mark World AIDS Day and link to the 21st International AIDS Conference (AIDS 2016).