- Community Systems Strengthening
- CSWG on AIDS in the Post-2015 development process
- Global Fund Advocacy
- International AIDS Conference
- Prevention of Vertical Transmission
- Robert Carr Award
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2012
- Robert Carr Memorial Lecture 2014
- Toolkit: Working Together
- Universal Access/ Post MDG 2015 Agenda
Announcements and Action Items
Ending the AIDS epidemic: ICASO and Health GAP to expand community activism to increase the impact of major global health initiatives
ICASO and the Health Global Access Project are excited to announce a new partnership. The two organizations are collaborating on a new project to support civil society-led monitoring efforts and advocacy
In 2014, along with our partners in civil society and those who support out work, we advocated for a comprehensive response to HIV and worked to ensure that key populations are included in new policy and programmatic frameworks.
As civil society organizations advocating for effective health policies and programs, particularly within the HIV response, (...)we note with discouragement that HIV have been forgotten in setting the agenda for this important event.